Jesus wants you to know peace—every day.
and bills, illnesses and fears about the future, frustrations with
others and ourselves . . . there’s enough going on in our lives to make
us feel overwhelmed and anxious, if not panicked! But Jesus said that we
could expect this, that trials and sorrows are simply part of life on
earth, and He offers an amazing gift that changes everything: His peace.
He tells us, "The peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So
don’t be troubled or afraid" (John 14:27 nlt).
author Sheila Walsh wants to guide you in worrying less and letting your
heart be settled. Each reading includes messages such as:
- Gratitude opens doors out of bitterness and doors into joy.
- God loves you for who you are, not what you do.
- Resting in the purpose and presence of God brings peace.
- It’s amazing what God will do with a broken life when we give Him all the pieces.
- No matter how big the storm, God is bigger.
The 5 Minutes with Jesus series is the perfect way to start your day with peace of mind and a peaceful heart.