In today's world, the basic building blocks of a Christian worldview are
often missing in people's lives. To help fill in this missing
information, The 52 Greatest Stories of the Bible
foundational, clear synthesis of the most significant narratives of the
Bible along with the implications and applications of these interrelated
stories. And when you understand that incredible story, you discover there's a place in it for you.
Each week will focus on one story and follow a deliberate pattern:
- Monday's reading will be the story itself.
- Tuesday will focus on the orthodoxy of the story, a description of how the story shapes our beliefs.
- Wednesday will key into the orthopathy of the story, a discussion of how the story shapes our values.
- Thursday will delve into the orthopraxy of the story, an explanation of how the story should shape our actions.
- Friday will conclude the week's study and will guide the reader through a prayerful response to the story.