Do you really believe that what you believe is really real? Can we prove the existence of God, or are we left to grapple in the dark and take blind leaps of faith about what we believe? Everyone asks these questions and maybe you think you have the answers. But can you defend your beliefs when peers and professors are challenging your worldview? In TrueU: Does God Exist? Dr. Stephen Meyer plays a “philosophical survival game” pitting four worldviews against one another in the quest to decide which one gives the best answers. Dr. Meyer helps you examine the evidence and provides the tools needed to defend your faith and make it your own. You will be equipped to defend your faith and become a world changer in an increasingly hostile culture.
Includes a 64-page full-colour booklet with discussion questions.
Ten 30 minute lessons listed below:
• Faith and Reason
• The Big Bang Cosmology: “The Finite Universe”
• The Big Bang Cosmology, Part 2: “In the Beginning”
• The Big Bang Cosmology, Part 3: “A Finely Tuned Universe”
• DNA by Design
• DNA by Design, Part 2: “Doing the Math”
• DNA by Design, Part 3: “Information and Intelligence”
• The Return of the God Hypothesis
• The Moral Necessity of Theism
• The Moral Necessity of Theism, Part 2: “We Need God”
• Bonus Extra: The Toughest Test in College
From the creators of The Truth Project.