Help / FAQ
- Do you receipt donations?
- A tax receipt will be issued for single donations exceeding $5. An annual tax receipt will be issued for monthly donations exceeding $5.
- Do you offer annual donation receipts?
- Yes, we issue annual receipts for monthly donors or by request. If you would like to make the switch to receive annual receipts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.661.9800. We typically mail annual receipts within the last two weeks of February.
- Can I receive a replacement donation receipt if I am missing one?
- Certainly! Please contact us by phone at 1.800.661.9800 or email email@example.com and we’ll issue you a replacement.
- I donate monthly with my credit card, but my information has changed. How can I update my credit card information?
- If only the expiry date on your credit card has changed, you can let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 1.800.661.9800. If you’ve received a new credit card number, please call us at 1.800.661.9800 and we’ll update your account.
- I donate monthly but would like to change the amount of my gift. How can I let you know?
- You can change the amount of your monthly donation or discontinue your automated gifts by email at email@example.com or phone 1.800.661.9800.
2. Returns or Exchanges:
- What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
- Focus on the Family Canada wants you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with any item, you may return it within 30 days of shipment for a full refund. For more information, click here.
- What is your policy on damaged items?
- If your order arrives in a damaged condition, please call us at 1-800-661-9800 for a replacement (when possible) or full refund (including final sale items). We ask that you do not return damaged resources to us. Simplify notify us, and we will send you a replacement product as soon as possible.
- Do I have to pay for shipping a product back to you?
- The customer is responsible for sending and return shipping charges unless: a.) Focus on the Family Canada made an error in the processing or shipping of your order, or; b.) if the product was defective or damaged.
- How much does it cost to ship something in Canada?
- Focus on the Family Canada offers three shipping options in Canada depending on when you need a product delivered: Expedited Parcel, Xpress Post and Priority Courier. Shipping costs vary depending on the kind of product you purchased and how quickly you need it. For the basic shipping of books and most giftware, shipping costs start at $5.80 for the first item and $1.25 for every other item. For complete details on our convenient shipping options, click here.
- How much does it cost to ship something to the United States?
- Focus on the Family Canada offers two shipping options to the United States depending on when you need a product delivered: Expedited Parcel and Xpress Post. Shipping costs vary depending on the kind of product you purchased and how quickly you need it. For the basic shipping of books and most giftware, shipping costs start at $13 for the first item and $2.60 for every other item. For complete details on our convenient shipping options, click here.
4. Order Processes:
- How do I cancel or make a change to my order?
- Once you have completed your order through our online bookstore, you are not able to cancel or make any changes; however, our service team will be happy to help you. Please call 1.800.661.9800 Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT (except Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) and we will be able to cancel or change your order. Please note: It’s important to call us the day that your order is placed, or as soon as our office opens the following day(s), so we are able to make the necessary changes before your order is processed and shipped.
- What kinds of products can I download digitally?
- Many of our popular audio products, including our radio broadcasts and Adventures in Odyssey, are available as digital downloads that you can download right onto your computer for immediate enjoyment.
- How long does it take to download a product?
- If your Internet connection speed is 512 kbps (an average online connection speed), a single 23-minute broadcast (around 40 MB) could take up to 10 minutes to download. However, your connection speed may vary depending on your Internet service provider and specific download times vary likewise. For more information about digital downloads, click here.
- Where can I find a list of all my digital download purchases?
- When you place your order, you’ll see a button at the end of the checkout process that takes you directly to the “My Downloads” page (where your downloadable files are listed). You can also find a link to the My Downloads page from within the My Account section found on the top right of the Focus on the Family Canada Store. For more information about digital downloads, click here.
- What format are the digital downloads?
- Our downloadable audio files come in the standard MP3 file format and are compatible with all MP3 players (e.g., iPods, smart phones, computers, Windows Media Player, iTunes and more). Book downloads are available as ebook files. For more information about digital downloads, click here.
6. Product Search:
- I was searching for a specific item on the online bookstore but I could not find it. What is your recommendation as the best way to search the site?
- At the top right corner of every page, you have the option to enter the title, author, keyword or series title. Once your search is completed, all related items will appear. With the exception of The Truth Project DVD set, all of the items we offer are listed and available for purchase through our online bookstore.
7. Truth Project:
- I have taken the Truth Project orientation and want to order The Truth Project DVD set. I can’t find this item online – how can I order this?
Our service team will be pleased to help you. Please call 1.800.661.9800 Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PT (except Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) for assistance.