Rings. Dress. Cake.
You’re engaged, and the checklist for the day of your dreams is a mile long. In the who, what, where, and how of planning, the why can be forgotten. Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, "I do".
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage. Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness.
- “Leave and cleave,” even if you are a child of divorce. Manage expectations—and your in-laws!
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars.
- Cope with change, stress, and crisis—especially in your first year.
- Build a community of support and find mentors.
Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup. Loaded with advice, tips and instructions, this valuable resource is ideal for soon-to-be-newlyweds and those who support them!
This bundle includes Enjoying Intimacy as a Newlywed broadcast CD.
Paperback book & CD