Your children are a heritage from God and a blessing from His hand. As parents, grandparents, stepparents or single parents, you’re accountable to Him for raising thriving, resilient kids of character with a vibrant faith in Jesus. Focus on the Family Canada is here to help you in your parenting adventures and in the challenges you may face along the way!
Besides the Focus-approved parenting resources in our online bookstore, you can also:
· Visit FocusOnTheFamily.ca for dozens of articles that help answer your troubling questions
· Sign up for our free Focus on Parenting e-newsletter for practical tips, advice and encouragement delivered right to your inbox
· Download our daily Focus on the Family radio broadcast or get it through our mobile smartphone app.
· Check Pluggedin.ca for family-friendly reviews of today’s popular entertainment, including movies, video games and music
· Subscribe to Focus on the Family magazine, a free publication full of wisdom with specific tips for the full spectrum of parenting, including blended families and adoptive families
· Call our counselling hotline at 1.800.661.9800 for a one-time consultation available at no cost
Whatever stage of parenting you’re in, use our various services and resources to help build up a heritage of faith in the next generation!