Obesity is affecting our children at an alarming rate. Today's high-calorie menus and low-effort lifestyles can lead to serious illness and social isolation. Some parents seek a quick fix, but gimmicks don't work. Dr. Andersen, an award-winning pediatrician and experienced dad, has a common sense, down-to-earth plan that does. In this easy-to-follow guide you'll discover....
- tips on helping kids lead a healthy lifestyle
- how to make changes that last
- the basics of metabolism
- how to stop obesity before it starts
- nutritional advice for kids of all ages
- fun physical activities for the whole family
- motivators to help kids get with - and stick with - the program
Give your kids the gift of fitness - by helping them care for the wonderful, one-of-a-kind bodies God has given them.