Join the Auto-B-Good crew in ten adventures that are fuel-injected with valuable moral lessons! Wisdom from the High-Way includes stories about courtesy, fairness, self-acceptance, and consideration - all packed with thrills, laughs, and a meaningful faith message that will last a lifetime.
Auto-B-Good is a wonderful place for kids to explore and learn what it means to be upright in character. Each episode is built around an important core value and is hand-tooled with stories and songs that help children live out their faith through making good choices. So buckle your seat belt and hang on, the Auto-B-Good friends are ready to roll!
- Western Hero (Heroic)
- Billy and the Big Horns (Friendliness)
- Extreme Overhaul (Self-Acceptance)
- The Price of Freedom (Citizenship)
- Izzi and the Giant (Uniqueness)
- Gopher It (Self-Reliance)
- Shop 'Til You Drop (Self-Control)
- Stage Fright (Consideration)
- Crowning the Car of the Year (Fairness)
- Too Rough Around the Edges (Courtesy)
Run time: approx. 129 minutes