How do you live in a culture where the worldview conflicts with Christianity? Learn from Paul as he settled among the Greco-Romans of Corinth, who valued wealth and class, worship of multiple gods, and decadent pleasure seeking above all else. In this sixteenth volume of That The World May Know, discover how to live in your own Corinth—a dechristianized Western world—in a way that glorifies God.
Video sessions, filmed on location in Israel and Greece, include:
- Engaging the Mind—Paul in the Stoa of Athens (Athens)
- Engaging the Heart (Athens)
- Turning Weakness into Strength (Timnah, Corinth)
- The Lord's Supper—Discerning the Body (Corinth, Delos)
- Transforming the Chaos (Corinth)