Allyson and her friends want is a peaceful grown-up evening of dinner,
conversation, and relaxation. Dressed to impress, the three ladies
entrust their children to their bumbling husbands and are out the door.
What could possibly go wrong in three hours? An endearing family comedy
celebrating the beautiful mess called parenting! Dove approved. Closed-captioned.
- Alex Kendrick's On-Set Devotional
- The Difference Between Moms and Dads
- Inside Sarah Drew's World
- Andrea Logan White's Testimony
- Grief and Growing with Abbie Cobb
- Commentary with Directors Andrew and Jon Erwin, along with Producer Kevin Downes
- Deleted Scenes
- Blooper Reel
- The Heart of Moms' Night Out
- Casting Moms' Night Out
- The Art of Improv
- The Art of Action
Approx. 100 minutes.