Deborah Smith Pegues, behavioral specialist and bestselling author sheds light on rational and irrational fears and offers readers a path of hope and assurance.
her trademark clarity and practical wisdom, Deborah addresses
spiritual, relational, physical safety, financial, and emotional fears
with godly principles and straightforward helps. Each step of the way,
she gives readers power over fear by helping them understand:
- the foundation of their fears
- God’s perspective on their specific anxiety, fear, or phobia
- how to respond to fear triggers with information, awareness, and confidence
- ways to embrace healthy fears and to resist unhealthy ones
- how neutralizing their fears maximizes their life
will be an invaluable resource for anyone walking the minefield of
constant apprehensions who is ready to exchange fear for the peace which
passes all understanding.