Are you feeling overwhelmed by life--barely keeping your head above water?
Don't despair! You hold a life preserver in your hand. You're
just one choice away from correcting the trajectory of your life. Your
journey toward freedom begins the moment you choose to stand up and face
your life with courage.
In Courage For Life, author Ann White shares with
authenticity and raw emotion the story of how she walked away from a
life steeped in dysfunction to a life restored in God's grace. With
honesty, kindness, and vulnerability, she provides step-by-step
direction and proven guidance through seven intentional, doable steps
that will ultimately alter your life, no matter what difficult situation
With courage, you'll learn to:
- Celebrate freedom from your fears.
- Experience the power and joy of intentional, healthy choices.
- Replace the guise of perfectionism with authenticity.
- Say yes or no with firmness and love.
- Rebuild a healthy marriage and establish strong relationships with family and friends.
- Stop hiding behind walls of shame and insecurity.
- Step courageously into the life God created for you.