Doing Good is Simple
Making a Difference Right Where You Are
Out of Stock
Normally ships within 2 weeks
Ships next business day
to add this item to your Wish List.
What if you could become a
powerful force for good in the world without moving overseas, burdening
your overwhelmed family, or giving up the comforts of modern life?
Marlow, founder of the global advocacy organization Help One Now, once
felt paralyzed in the face of global problems. They seemed too numerous,
too complicated, too big—and after all, how much can one person really
do? But a wake-up call in Zimbabwe and a closer study of Scripture soon
showed Chris that maybe Christians are over complicating how to act
justly in a broken world. Maybe all God is calling us to do is set up a
lemonade stand for a good cause.
Doing Good is Simple is
your practical guide to world change wherever you are. Through Chris’
own journey of an ordinary person seeking God’s good in the world, this
- Empower you to make a difference where you are
- Redefine good according to God’s metrics of small, simple things with great love
- Bring global concepts down to earth for you to find your place in the area where God is calling you
- Disband the top myths we tell ourselves when it comes to world change and why we aren’t "enough"
- Free you from your first world guilt complex that drags you down
- Provide practical, accessible guidelines for getting started today
- Item CodeC03365B