"I said I was sorry!"
in the best of relationships, all of us make mistakes. We do and say
things we later regret and hurt the people we love most. So we need to
make things right. But simply saying you’re sorry is usually not enough.
In this book, #1 New York Times bestselling
author Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas unveil new ways to effectively
approach and mend fractured relationships. Even better, you’ll discover
how meaningful apologies provide the power to make your friendships,
family, and marriage stronger than ever before.
When Sorry Isn’t Enough will help you . . .
- Cool down heated arguments
- Offer apologies that are fully accepted
- Rekindle love that has been dimmed by pain
- Restore and strengthen valuable relationships
- Trade in tired excuses for honesty, trust, and joy
*This book was previously published as The Five Languages of Apology. Content has been significantly revised and updated.