A Bible study about sex for women. Now that's different!
This new study, Passion Pursuit: What Kind of Love Are You Making?, lets God's word speak about sex being holy and erotic, blessed by God, and satisfying far beyond what the world can even imagine. Picture that as a headline on the cover of Cosmopolitan!
By using scripture throughout the Bible, Passion Pursuit not only urges women to pursue passion but details how God has given them permission to do so. They soon realize their husband would rather be married to the Smokin' Hot Mama in Song of Solomon than the Proverbs 31 woman! Yes, there is fun to be had along the way but this study hits hard the areas that women have secret questions about but no one to ask, such as: what does God say is okay and not okay in the bedroom? I'm 54 years old; how can my husband still be attracted to me? Did God make a mistake when He made men and women so different?
This audaciously bold study combines the psychological expertise of Dr Juli Slattery, formerly of Focus on the Family, along with life-changing stories from trusted Bible teacher and best-selling author Linda Dillow (Calm My Anxious Heart). The groups who have already done this challenging work have seen their marriages come alive-whether they've been married four months or forty years. Juli and Linda's insights shared with audiences around the world cause a change in perspective and a desire to live out God's design for sex.
- Week 1: I've Got Power - 40:29
- Week 2: Me, Pursue Passion? - 25:10
- Week 3: God's Got an Opinion - 32:46
- Week 4: Making Truth Stick - 43:10
- Week 5: What Kind of Love Are You Making? - 30:55
- Week 6: Pursuing Pure Pleasure - 38:21
- Week 7: Exposing Counterfeit Intimacy - 49:10
- Week 8: Debt-Free Intimacy - 39:28
- Week 9: The Passion Priority - 49:27
- Week 10: Becoming a Smokin' Hot Mama - 36:43