From her horse farm in Nebraska, Cara Whitney--wife of Dan Whitney (aka "Larry the Cable Guy")--shares down-to-earth stories about how ordinary people can share their faith in extraordinary ways.
In the midst of uncertain and sometimes frightening times, sharing God's love with others gives us hope and purpose. With her humorous and often touching stories--many featuring horses, cows, and rascally dogs--Cara Whitney delightfully reminds us that it's always a good time to share the love of Jesus with your neighbor.
In Fields of Grace, Cara passes on lessons from her amazing animal teachers, such as . . .
- What a barnyard horse brawl shows us about how God uses us in our weaknesses
- How caring for baby calves teaches us the value of letting go
- Why a carriage-pulling pack horse motivates us to be our best selves
- How a dance class inspires us to embrace our identity in Christ
- What a floppy-eared dog tells us about loving our neighbor