This five-session small group Bible study, God Heard Their Cry
, by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume eight of the 12-part That the World May Know filmed-on-location DVD and Discovery Guide series. Vander Laan illustrates how, in ancient times, nothing was bigger than Egypt; powerful pharaohs, strong armies, and a multitude of gods. God’s people were no match against the Egyptians. In this volume of That the World May Know , discover how God answers the cry of his persecuted people and proclaims himself Lord to them and their oppressors.
Filmed on location in Israel, That the World May Know is a unique video series that brings God's Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible's fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures' significance for modern believers.
This pack includes one Discovery Guide and one DVD.
- How Big Is our God? – Filmed in Luxor, Egypt
- Israel in Bondage: God Heard Their Cry – Filmed at Dier al Medina
- Finger of God: The Plagues – Filmed at Ramesseum
- Watch with Me: Israel Leaves Egypt – Filmed at the Red Sea
- The Lord Reigns: The Red Sea – Filmed at the Red Sea
Approx 1 hour & 50 minutes