I Really Messed Up
What if your marriage could not only survive but really thrive after an affair?
Mark Savage found himself in the middle of a mess. One that he created. After twenty years of full-time ministry, Mark had launched his own construction business. His outer world was expanding, but his inner world was crumbling.
Another relationship seemed like the answer to his problems, until it wasn’t.
When he recommitted to his marriage, that’s when the work of healing really began. This book is not written by a psychologist or a counselor but rather from someone who’s been where you are and found his way out. If you’ve stepped out of your marriage, this book is for you.
I Really Messed Up will help you:
- Explore the thinking that has gotten you where you are and replace it with thinking that will get you where you want to go.
- Understand what it takes to heal your spouse’s heart and rebuild trust.
- Clarify accountability and how you can provide it without your spouse “policing” you.
- Reassure your spouse when fears threaten to take over.
- Remain humble and emotionally steady as you navigate the healing journey.
This little, but power-packed, faith-based book will provide the hope and the help you desperately need when you’ve messed up and been unfaithful in your marriage.