Launch into the Teen Years - Promo from Focus on the Family Canada on Vimeo.
Launch Into the Teen Yearsis a dynamic video-based program created by Focus on the Family to get you and your preteen talking about how to make great decisions and soar with confidence through these crucial years.
Video Session Titles:
- Who Am I? How God sees the true you
- The One about Family, Friends, and Enemies – BFF’s and boy-girl relationships
- Of Memes & Meanies – Bullies, criticism, and voices worth listening to
- Bodies, Sex & Stuff – God created you
- What’s Happening to My Body? – Puberty and relationships
- The Big Talk – God's Design for Sex
The Package Contains:
*Included in your Launch package you will find the complete instructions on how to access the digital content and the key code to download your six video sessions.Additional Details:
- Parent Guide
- Child participant journal
- Key code access to video content* (see below)
- Tips on engaging with your child, along with questions and activities that will encourage thoughtful consideration and discussion
The video series provides a comprehensive overview of sexual issues related to adolescence and how to talk about them. Presented in six engaging video sessions, viewers follow the experiences of 8 young preteens at a camp as they are taken through various activities and challenges that follow each session topic.