Where there are people, there are disagreements and misunderstandings. The author of 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue, a popular speaker, and a relationship
strategist, Deborah Smith Pegues draws on biblical principles, personal
experience, and research to show how to approach difficult situations so
relationships are strengthened rather than broken.
face-to-face to resolve an issue is difficult, but Pegues makes it
easier by revealing how to avoid complications, sharing examples of good
communication, and offering specific steps for dealing with conflicts.
Readers will discover:
- effective and compassionate techniques for handling conflict
- practical strategies for resolving conflict
- how personality types influence discussions
- suggestions for minimizing defensiveness
- ideas for developing and promoting cooperation
Confronting Without Offending
gives readers the tools to successfully talk over and resolve issues
and misunderstandings at home, at work, and in social situations.