is true that opposites attract--for a while. But often as the years go
by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and
characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are
the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or
how to load the dishwasher, your differences don't need to divide you.
They can actually bring you closer together--and closer to God.
In Keep Showing Up, Karen Ehman shows you…
- How to play to each other's strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- The difference between having a soul mate and having a sole mate
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it's dangerous to mimic a friend's marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Throughout Keep Showing Up, Karen includes ideas to
implement in your marriage right now, such as powerful statements to
speak to your spouse, date-night-on-a-shoestring suggestions, and
discussion starters. Discover how your "incompatibility" can become the
strength of your marital team in this real-life guide to both living
with and loving your spouse--differences and all.