No marriage is perfect. But every marriage can get better. Do
you feel like the spark is gone? Like a critical spirit has invaded
your marriage? Like you want more intimacy, but something is in the way?
You could be suffering from the Perfection Infection.
Perfection Infection happens when we cultivate unrealistic expectations
of ourselves and our spouse, gradually leading to intimacy-killing
behavior, also known as the "Seven Slow Fades." That was the case for
Jill and Mark Savage, and it eventually led to infidelity.
In No More Perfect Marriages they
speak honestly about their struggles, how they came back from
betrayal, and the principles keeping their marriage strong today. They
guide you in everything you need to know to kick the Perfection
Infection right out and return to intimacy.
In their warm, honest, personable style, Jill and Mark discuss:
- How the Perfection Infection invades a marriage—even a good marriage
- How to detect and correct the Seven Slow Fades
- How to set and communicate realistic expectations
- What to do if your spouse just won’t change
- How to guard your marriage from the Perfection Infection for good
Hurting marriages can heal, and good marriages can become great. It takes work, yes, but No More Perfect Marriages will give you the insights, language, and roadmap you need for the journey. So start today.