Parenting Generation Screen
Prioritizing connection over correction, Parenting Generation Screen equips you with key questions and conversations to help you process screen limits with and for your kids. You’ll learn how to dialogue in meaningful ways about social media, entertainment, and screen time so they learn to be wise in the digital world.
Jonathan McKee speaks and writes worldwide about technology and social media for families—and has three kids of his own. He addresses such questions as:
- At what age should my child get a phone or screen?
- Can my kid have a phone in their bedroom?
- How does social media affect my teen’s mental health and sleep?
- What dangers are really lurking on social media?
- How can I best use parental controls?
Ratings & Reviews
Screening "The Screen", Discussion Points and Directions
Paul| 2021-09-09 10:09
This is a well written overview on how 'the screen' has captured the minds of young people and some great ways to address that. The discussion lays out testimony and challenges in this realm. It was so simpler when there were no screens.....but we need assistance in coming to grips with what is being presented to our Children and Grandchildren. This Book is a great resource in that arena!