Calming Angry Kids
Help and Hope for Parents in the Whirlwind
Out of Stock
Normally ships within 2 weeks
Ships next business day
to add this item to your Wish List.
Slammed doors. Hurting hearts. Tricia Goyer knows what it’s like to parent children with chronic anger. In Calming Angry Kids, Goyer draws on her own experience to help readers
Including reflection questions and action steps at the end of each chapter, Calming Angry Kids shows weary parents that peace in their home is within reach.
- understand what’s going on in a child’s brain
- focus on relationship over rules
- teach a child how to handle frustrations without outbursts
- control how they express their own anger
- establish a standard of respect in the home
- Item CodeC03578B
- PublisherDavid C Cook