The transition from "married"
to "married with children" can be tough. Before they know it, a once
youthful and energetic married couple finds themselves in a minivan
loaded with noisy kids and littered with Cheerios, crusty Sippy cups,
banana peels, and missing library books. As much as you love your
children and work hard to nurture and train them for the future, the
challenges that come with parenthood can make the "for better or for
worse" promise a hard one to honor.
For Better or For Kids will enable couples to:
- Build a God-centered marriage instead of a Child-centered or Me-centered marriage
- Avoid the dangers of spouse-neglect and self-neglect
- Effectively communicate in the chaos
- Explore ways to parent together as one team
- Find balance in the busyness
For Better or For Kids
is about remembering that even when you feel worn out, over-extended,
and neglected, you promised to be a team. Marriage with kids may not
always be what we expected, but it is good. We need to make a vow to
love our spouse with kids in the house.