Your child is smart, but does he or she believe it?
is a power word. Children who believe they’re smart excel more in
school and approach life with greater confidence. But children who don’t
can struggle to apply themselves. Do you wish your child could see how
smart he or she is?
Find hope in 8 Great Smarts. You’ll be empowered and equipped with new language and creative ideas for how to:
- Accept and affirm your child’s unique smarts
- Motivate your child to learn and study with all 8 smarts
- Reawaken any "paralyzed" smarts
- Redirect misbehavior in new, constructive ways
- Guide your child spiritually, relationally, and to a good career fit
Dr. Kathy Koch loves seeing
children flourish and helping parents make it happen—and it’s never too
late to start. Now is the time to help your child be all that God
designed him or her to be.
For children of all ages, this application of the theory of multiple intelligences is a revised edition of How Am I Smart?