Is a willful little darling driving you to distraction? The New Strong-Willed Child
is the resource you need - a classic bestseller completely rewritten,
updated, and expanded for a new generation of parents and teachers.
Challenging as they are to raise, strong-willed children can grow up to
be men and women of strong character - if lovingly guided with
understanding and the right kind of discipline.
Find out what Dr. James Dobson, today's most trusted authority on parenting, has to say about:
- What makes strong-willed children the way they are
- Shaping the will while protecting the spirit
- Avoiding the most common parenting mistake
- Disciplining the strong-willed child
- Sibling rivalry
- Strong-willed adolescents
- Strong-willed children and ADHD
If you are struggling to raise and teach children who are convinced they should be able to live by their own rules, The New Strong-Willed Child is a must-read! (This new edition is part of Dr. James Dobson's Building A Family Legacy initiative.)