The Forgiveness Journal: A Guided Journey to Forgiving What You Can't Forget
Discover the life-changing message of forgiveness in this lovely four-color journal, written by Lysa TerKeurst, complete with personal photographs and interactive content. Lysa will guide you as you engage with questions about what forgiveness is, process through what it isn't, and understand how to deal with difficult relationships.
Over the last few years, Lysa TerKeurst has experienced seasons of total devastation that left her wondering, Will I ever recover from this? But in the face of hurt that felt impossible to move past, Lysa has found journaling to be a life-giving way to help let go of bitterness, process resentments, and live in the freedom of forgiving others. Now she is passionate about coming alongside readers on our own journeys of forgiveness, whether the deepest pain comes from years ago or is still happening today.
In this unique interactive companion to her book Forgiving What You Can't Forget, Lysa shares:
- Honest reflections where she wrestles with forgiving those who hurt her the most
- Powerful readings about forgiveness and healing
- Encouraging quotes from Forgiving What You Can't Forget
- Key Scriptures related to the topic of each chapter
- Journaling prompts for personal processing, along with space to write
- Short prayers to get readers started in giving what you're working on to God
With beautiful four-color photographs of Lysa's home and other significant places she worked through her own healing, The Forgiveness Journal is the invitation to freedom your soul needs. As Lysa writes, "Forgiveness is possible. And it is good. Your heart is much too beautiful of a place for unhealed pain. Your soul is much too deserving of new possibilities to stay stuck here. And today is the perfect day to start taking steps on this unexpected, miraculous pathway to healing."