Do you feel like you’re the only mom who serves store-bought birthday treats, dreads school plays, and misses the days of going to the bathroom by herself?
The unNatural Mom gives you permission to say that mothering doesn’t always come naturally to you. Parenting expert and self-proclaimed unnatural mom Hettie Brittz helps you:
Come find new hope in discovering that every mother has unique gifts. In Christ, the "unnatural" mom becomes the supernatural mom who is just right for her family!
- Recognize how unrealistic our culture’s standards of mothering are
- Move beyond the myths of "supermom"
- Complete the Parenting Style Assessment to determine your own parenting style
- Understand and forgive the mothers who hurt you
- Embrace your capabilities as well as your challenges
- ITEM CODEC03051B
- PUBLISHERDavid C Cook