"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly." —Colossians 3:16a
Many of us want God’s Word to dwell richly in us, but life can get in the way.
We’d never intentionally write chapters of confusion, failure, loss, pain, conflict, or suffering into our stories. No one plans to wrestle with her identity in Christ, to struggle to love those most important to her, to feel lonely or helpless. Yet we often find ourselves in these seasons, struggling to embrace the hope we need.
Join Ruth Chou Simons in this 7-session study of the Book of Colossians as she leads girls through a practice of preaching gospel truth to themselves by studying Paul’s example. In every changing season of life, we can rest in God’s character, rehearse our identity in Christ, respond in faith, and remember God’s provision for us. In today’s culture, there’s no shortage of self-help, easy fixes, and worldly advice, but only the truth of God’s Word was meant to fill us up and satisfy us fully.
- Leader tips to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Beautiful full-color interior to enhance user experience
- Scripture recommendations to help girls preach truth to themselves
- Trade the lies found in culture, our minds, and our hearts for the truth of God's Word.
- Experience a beautiful, accessible theology.
- Understand how to apply Scripture to life.