From the creators of Fireproof and Courageous.
Tony and Elizabeth have it all---good jobs, a beautiful daughter, and their dream home. But their marriage is crumbling, and Tony is flirting with temptation. When Elizabeth meets her new client, Miss Clara, she's challenged to establish a "war room" and a battle plan for prayer. What will happen if she steps out in faith? Rated PG-13. Dove faith-friendly.
- Bloopers and Outtakes
- Deleted Scenes
- Commentary with the Kendricks
- The Making of War Room
- War Room in 60 Seconds
- The Heart of War Room
- The Church On Its Knees
- Investing In the Next Generation
- The Art of Jumping Rope
- From Auditioning to Acting
- Modern Day Miss Clara
- Behind the Scenes: Color Grading
- A Pastor's Call to Prayer
- "Warrior" music video by Steven Curtis Chapman
- Stephen Kendrick Devotion
- Alex Kendrick Devotion
- Wall of Remembrance
- Redemption For the Mitchell Home
Approx. 120 minutes plus more than 3 hours of special features.