This book, the second in the newly revised Learning About Sex
series for girls, will guide you in the often difficult task of introducing and explaining human sexuality. Through simple, age-appropriate text and pictures, girls ages 6 to 8 will better understand how a new baby develops and discover that each person is special and important!
- Updated language (e.g., skates to rollerblades, more contemporary children's names)
- More emphasis on God's design for marriage and families
- More emphasis on God's design for males and females and how we are uniquely created by Him
- More clear, age-appropriate description of conception
- Strongly affirms Jesus' love for us and that He is our Savior