Worn Down by the Pursuit of Perfection?
Are you hustling through life, struggling to meet impossible standards and be everything to everybody? Do you ever wonder if there's any rest on the other side of the rush?
With honesty and humor, Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory will help you take a breather and find reassurance as you face the bullies of perfectionism, performancism, people-pleasing, and procrastination. Self-assessments and personal stories will guide you from panic to peace as you learn to
- pick battles worthy of your time and energy
- embrace the freedom of a carefully considered "no"
- recognize your strengths and weaknesses in the quest for balance
- use authenticity as a weapon to battle bullies
- release yourself from the endless pressure of pleasing others
Ditch your feelings of inadequacy and finally come face-to-face with the bold, balanced woman God created you to be.
You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be you!