Footprints: An Interactive Journey Through One of the Most Beloved Poems of All Time explores each line of Margaret Fishback Powers’ timeless poem that highlights the ways God cares for people who are hurting or lonely. Now with a repackaged four-color design and new journaling and list prompts, the poem that has touched so many lives is available for a new generation of readers.
Inside this new edition you’ll find:
- a feature spread containing the entire “Footprints” poem by Margaret Fishback Powers
- reflective journaling prompts breaking down each section of the poem, along with corresponding Scripture verses, which invite readers to interact with the text as they write about their own journey
- list of prompts throughout the book inviting readers to record their dreams, prayers, life decisions, and more
- gorgeous artwork and beautifully designed Scripture pages for reflection
- a bonus tear-out page of the “Footprints” poem which is perfect for displaying in a frame or your work space
Discover again--or for the first time--in this enduring poem the power of God’s love as He carries you through life’s difficult seasons. This beautiful book is a thoughtful gift for:
- birthdays, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or as a token of appreciation
- someone needing a reminder of how much God cares and provides
- a loved one going through a difficult season
For more than fifty years Footprints has brought comfort to millions of readers worldwide. “When you saw only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you.” This interactive edition of Footprints is the perfect resource to use in your daily faith walk.