How You Are Changing: Girls 9-11, revised
The changes that preteens experience can be very stressful. This book, the third in the newly revised Learning About Sex series for girls, explains to 9- to 11-year-olds that these changes are normal and are a part of God's perfect, unfolding plan for their growth and development. God knows His children and is with them every step of the way!
- Completely new, contemporary images
- Easier to follow structure, with shorter sections and highlighted main points
- New, age-appropriate prayers
- Increased emphasis on personal hygiene and health
- More-comprehensive (yet sensitive) description of the onset of puberty
- Now confronts the issues of pornography and Internet dangers children may encounter
- Strongly affirms Jesus' love for us and that He is our Savior
Ratings & Reviews
Good content not done quite right
Karen| 2022-04-14 7:21
This is not the best resource for a 9-11 year old. While the content is good, there is way to much reading in it for them. This is not an accessible, child-friendly book.