Do you long for a life of purpose and adventure? It's simple. Open your heart. Open your home.
So, you'd love to use your home to connect with others. However, you fear you don't have the time or the ability. What if you could discover the secret to having both?
In Reach Out, Gather In,
bestselling author Karen Ehman leads you on a 40-day journey that will enable you to put your good intentions into action. This book--part devotional, part practical handbook--will equip you with the tools and ideas for feeding both the bodies and the souls of those whom God has placed in your path.
On this guided journey, Karen will share:
· The biblical "why" for practicing hospitality
· Creative and practical ideas to encourage family, friends, co-workers, and strangers
· Tips and tricks for getting your house guest-ready in a snap
· Fabulous no-fail recipes, clutter-busting strategies, and clever traditions
· Real-life stories and biblical examples that will inspire you to love others wellReach Out, Gather In
includes space for you to journal your own 40-day experience of opening your heart and home to others, discovering a life of purpose and adventure along the way.