Written for the beginner as well as the experienced nursing home missionary. This book provides an in-depth understanding of nursing home ministry, with over 250 pages of Bible-based instruction, encouragement and testimonies, to help develop and/or strengthen your nursing home ministry.
- How To Get Started
- One-To-One Visiting
- Group Worship Services
- How To Prepare A Life Giving Message
- Sharing Communion And Other Special Services
- Ministering Beyond The Limitations Of Dementia
- Understanding The Primary Spiritual Needs Of Residents
- Ministering To The Grieving And The Dying
- Maintaining Good Relations With Nursing Home Staff
- Recruiting Your Pastor And Church Members
- And Much More!