Praying the Scriptures for Your Life: 31 Days of Abiding in the Presence, Provision, and Power of God
In one of his last conversations with his disciples, Jesus urged his followers to "remain" in him. But what does it mean to remain in Christ in our daily lives? In Praying the Scriptures for Your Life, popular Bible teacher Jodie Berndt invites you to experience deeper intimacy with Christ as you allow his words from John 15 to transform your perspective as well as your prayers.
This reflective 31-day devotional:
- Gives insight into what it means to abide with Christ every day.
- Guides you in how to pray the Scriptures and let them shape your choices.
- Covers topics ranging from relationships to faith to money management.
- Shows how closeness with Christ equips you to bear fruit through your prayers.
- Is a reminder that you are created for connection with your heavenly Father.
- Teaches how abiding is the key to abundance.
Ratings & Reviews
This book is working very well as a small group discipleship study!
Marny| 2022-03-04 15:23
I first ordered a copy of this book to help myself grow in the practice of praying Scripture. I enjoyed it so much and found it to be such a helpful tool, that when our DNA group was searching for new material to study together I recommended it. We are four weeks into the study now, spending two days on each one of the 31 days of devotions provided (and finding it works well to assign only 3 'days' from Jodie Berndt's meditations to be applied and discussed each week. Our 11 group members are finding the material exciting, bringing new understanding and encouragement to keep connected to God so that HE can answer our prayers and by his Spirit in us, make us the fruitful, productive people he wants us to be and that we want to be, as we remain in him and let his words remain in us.