Invite your preschooler to celebrate Jesus' resurrection with this Easter sticker activity book based on Say and Pray Bible. Little kids will read, write, match, count, and draw as they learn the Easter story and interact with over 40 activities and puzzles and 100 stickers.
This interactive activity book inspired by Say and Pray Bible by Diane Stortz includes
- 15 short and simple New Testament Bible stories from the Passion Week
- bright illustrations that bring to life the characters and events of the Easter story
- over 40 educational activities that will engage young children and keep little hands busy
- 100 stickers used to complete activities throughout the book
- sight words paired with illustrations to grow kids' vocabulary and reading fluency
Children ages 3 to 6 will build early learning skills in reading, writing, and math; practice fine motor control; and learn the Easter story with a variety of activities:
- hidden pictures
- tracing, drawing, and coloring
- counting and patterns
- and more
- Children will love hearing stories about Jesus, completing activities, and placing stickers.