Is "Joy-Building" the secret to raising mature healthy kids?
Joy-filled kids aren’t always happy kids, but they do know how to work for and wait for what is truly satisfying in life. In The Four Habits of Raising Joy-Filled Kids you will discover a tool box full of skills that you can use with your children to help them grow in maturity and live with greater joy.
- These tools help your kids, from infants to teens, build skills like:
- Regulating upset emotions so they can return to joy
- Forming a stable identity that doesn’t change with each new emotion
- Developing discernment to distinguish between what is satisfying and what is only temporarily pleasurable
- Discovering heart values and not just living to please others Building "joy bonds" rather than "fear bonds"
The skills you’ll learn in The Four Habits of Raising Joy-Filled Kids will not only help you parent your children well, but they will also help you grow joy in your family.