Why is there suffering? Doesn’t science disprove miracles? What about hell—and the millions who’ve never heard of Jesus? Is heaven for real? Is God unjust? Lee Strobel decided to use his award-winning journalistic skills to investigate the idea of faith, and prove that placing our trust in things we cannot see is a solid bet. This updated The Case for Faith Student Edition adapts Strobel’s bestselling The Case for Faith to present hard-hitting findings as well as interviews with believers and skeptics alike in an easy-to-follow manner so you can make a decision about Christian faith for yourself.
The Case for Faith Student Edition:
- Is written for readers ages twelve and older
- Presents the arguments for and against having faith that teens and young adults often ask and encounter so they can see the real evidence and facts
- Uses logic and solid information to examine why Christians believe what they do
- Can also be used in the classroom, in group studies, or as part of a religious studies or comparisons class
- Contains infographics and charts to make the facts clear
Lee Strobel’s research provides:
- Scientific data, expert testimonies, and interviews
- Cross-religious comparisons
- Historical and archeological proofs he discovered during his investigation
Prepare yourself for an eye-opening, no-punches-pulled investigation into eight of the toughest objections to Christianity. The answers will prove whether or not Jesus is who he says he is and if heaven is for real, leading you to a life-changing decision in your current case for or against Christianity. Even if you’re an atheist or just aren’t sure about Jesus, these stories will turn your whole world upside down. If you’re already a Christian, you’ll gain powerful insights that will reshape your understanding of the Bible and affect your life of faith like never before.