God has instructed us in the Bible not to worry about tomorrow. It sounds simple, so why is it so difficult to achieve? Why can't we find peace? Explore what the Bible says about letting go of anxiety and fear and embracing a new way of thinking that brings us into a closer relationship with God.
Trusted author Jack Countryman and other dynamic people of faith from their thirties to their nineties will share inspiration and hope about the miraculous peace that only God can bring about during the stormiest seasons in life. You'll be encouraged as you discover how to:
- Understand God's plans when nothing seems to make sense
- Find calm when all around you is chaos
- Trust that God has you in the palm of His hand
This beautiful book includes:
- A presentation page for gift-giving
- A ribbon marker to keep your place
- 52 meditations about finding peace in a troubled world
God doesn't want His loved ones to suffer with worry. As you draw closer to Him, you'll experience the miracle of peace that is available to you. You only need ask.