A simple way to connect your neighborhood, your community and build friendships.
Are you consumed with a busy life but unsure how to slow down? Do you desire connection within your community and think, "Absolutely, but I don’t have time for that" or "I can’t create that"? What if there was another way through it all, a way to find those moments of peace and to create a time for honest, comfortable connection? What if meeting neighbors and connecting with friends was as simple as showing up and being available?
Desperate for a way to slow down and connect, Kristin Schell put an ordinary picnic table in her front yard, painted it turquoise, and began inviting friends and neighbors to join her. Life changed in her community and it can change in yours, too. Alongside personal and heartwarming stories, Kristin gives you:
- Stress-free ideas for kick-starting your own Turquoise Table
- Simple recipes to take outside and share with others
- Stories from people using Turquoise Tables in their neighborhoods
- Encouragement to overcome barriers that keep you from connecting
- New ways to view hospitality
Today, Turquoise Tables are inviting individuals to connect with each other in nearly all fifty states and seven countries. Ordinary people like you wanting to make a difference right where they live. Community and friendship are waiting just outside your front door.