If influencers have power over us, who are you allowing to influence you?
In an online world obsessed with follows and likes, it’s important to consider what you’re really searching for. When you follow someone, it’s typically because you want to be like them or live like they do–but who have you placed as your role models?
In Who Are You Following? bestselling author and social media personality Sadie Robertson Huff dives deep into exploring who we are allowing to influence our daily thoughts and actions. With an excellent grasp of scriptural truths, using current research, surveys, and personal and biblical stories, Sadie draws on her own experience as a social media influencer and addresses topics such as
- how to go from being liked to being truly loved
- our true motives for fame
- being seen from the outside versus being known
- comparing ourselves to others
- questioning why did I post that?!
- how to respond to cancel culture
- wondering does God still love me?
This book is perfect for young Christians wondering how they can live a vibrant, bold, and uncompromising life of faith in God by following the Messiah–the ultimate influencer. Discover the love, purpose, and fulfillment that is found only in Jesus.