Sex & the New You: Boys 12-14, revised
This book helps young men ages 12 to 14 build confidence as they continue to mature not only physically, but also emotionally, socially, and spiritually. Sex & the New You will answer young men's questions in a simple and accurate way, reminding them that they can trust in God's perfect plans for their lives. Revisions include: more in-depth discussion of gender questions, addition of "critical thinking" questions at the end of each chapter for review and life-application, more emphasis on God's perfect plans for the teen's life/future, and more!
- Completely new, contemporary images; now in full-color
- More in-depth discussion of gender questions
- Addition of "critical thinking" questions at the end of each chapter for review and life-application
- Updated information about contemporary challenges adolescents confront socially and digitally (i.e. sexual abuse, pornography, masturbation)
- Now includes discussion of hooking up and sexting
- Even more emphasis on respecting your own body and others'
- Stronger language regarding the blessing of marriage
- More emphasis on God's perfect plans for the teen's life/future
- Strongly affirms Jesus' love for us and that He is our Savior