This book, the fourth in the newly revised Learning About Sex
series for girls, helps young women ages 12 to 14 build confidence as they continue to mature not only physically but also emotionally, socially, and spiritually. Sex & the New You
will answer young women's questions in a simple and accurate way, reminding them that they can trust in God's perfect plans for their lives.
- Completely new, contemporary images; now in full-color
- More in-depth discussion of gender questions
- Addition of "critical thinking" questions at the end of each chapter for review and life-application
- Updated information about contemporary challenges adolescents confront socially and digitally (i.e. sexual abuse, pornography, masturbation)
- Now includes discussion of hooking up and sexting
- Even more emphasis on respecting your own body and others'
- Stronger language regarding the blessing of marriage
- More emphasis on God's perfect plans for the teen's life/future
- Strongly affirms Jesus' love for us and that He is our Savior